Venue & Hospitality
Accommodations will be provided at the conference venue.
Novotel Brisbane 200 Creek St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Contact No.: +61 7 3309 3309
Conference Dates: June 21-22, 2019
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
• 11 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport QLD 4008, Australia
• Continue to East-West Arterial Rd [4 min (3.6 km)]
• Head south-east on Nancy Bird Way(290 m)
• At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Airport Dr(3.4 km)
• Continue onto Cross St
• Continue straight to stay on Cross St
• Continue on College Rd/State Route 10. Take Wickham Terrace and Leichhardt St to Cousins St in Spring Hill [4 min (1.3 km)]
• Continue onto College Rd/State Route 10(350m)
• Continue onto Wickham Terrace(300m)
• Continue onto Leichhardt St(300m)
• Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Upper Edward St (150m)
• Turn left onto Astor Terrace (180m)
• Turn right onto Cousins St(300m)
Destination will be on the left (29m)
Brisbane, the capital of Australian State of Queensland is the third populous city in Australia and has a population of 2.5 million. Brisbane is in the southeast corner of Queensland. It is one of the oldest cities in Australia and was founded upon the ancient homelands of the indigenous Turrbal and Jagera people. It was named after the Brisbane River on which it is located.
Tourism plays a major role in Brisbane's economy. Brisbane is known for its distinct Queenslander architecture which forms most of the city's built heritage. The city is a popular tourist destination, popular resort areas immediately south and north of Brisbane respectively. Several large cultural, international and sporting events have been held at Brisbane, including the 1982 Commonwealth Games, World Expo '88, the final Goodwill Games in 2001, and the 2014 G-20 Summit. Popular tourist areas in Brisbane include Roma Street Parkland, the South Bank Parklands, the City Botanic Gardens and Portside Wharf. Recreation activities include rock climbing at the Kangaroo Point Cliffs and the Story Bridge adventure climb.
Brisbane has a humid subtropical climate with hot, wet summers and dry, moderately warm winters. Brisbane experiences an annual mean minimum of 16.6 °C (62 °F) and mean maximum of 26.6 °C (80 °F), Due to its proximity to the Coral Sea and a warm ocean current, Brisbane's overall temperature variability is somewhat less than most Australian capitals. The normal temperature in the long stretch of June is 70° / 53°.